Kills Viruses and Bacteria
System4 San Antonio has offered disinfection services to local businesses for over 22 years. If you want to keep your employees, guests, and customers safe and maintain a healthy building environment, consider hiring System4 San Antonio to sanitize and disinfect your commercial space. Slow the spread of viruses and infectious diseases and keep reduce employee sick time with regular disinfection services.
Call for a FREE Quote
System4 San Antonio's Comprehensive Disinfection Services
System4 San Antonio provides disinfection services that are essential to businesses that prioritize cleaning in order to slow the spread of illnesses. Help fight the spread of viruses by scheduling our disinfection services. System4 San Antonio has been helping to keep local business environments healthy since 2000.
Why Call System4 San Antonio for Disinfection Services?
You want to keep your doors open and minimize employee absences due to illness. We fully appreciate the importance of keeping your employees and customers as healthy as possible. The spread of sicknesses impacts your ability to run your business optimally and serve your guests. System4 San Antonio provides quality disinfection services at fair pricing.
Cleanings can be scheduled regularly and specialty disinfection services can be delivered in response to acute outbreaks. We will clean and disinfect all surfaces using the most effective products available. Call System4 San Antonio today to schedule disinfection services.
Below are some guidelines recommended by the CDC (Center for Disease Control):
- Require that Employees with a fever stay home until 24 hours after it has broken.
- Frequently clean and sanitize (or call System4 San Antonio to disinfect) all high touch surfaces such as shared tablets, computers, light switches, doorknobs, push plates, and faucets.
- Use products that are EPA-approved to kill 99.9% of viruses or call System4 San Antonio for disinfection services at (210) 446-4083 for a quick, fair quote.
- Keep common areas and restrooms stocked with disinfecting hand soap or alcohol-based hand sanitizer in addition to liquid soap.
- Recommend that staff frequently wash their hands by scrubbing with soap for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- When a viral outbreak is in process, consider allowing employees to telecommute when possible and avoid large meetings.
Call for Fast FREE Quote
Dial Area Code first please.